Last updated: Wednesday, 9th March 2022
- The number of people occupying the Property is limited to that stated, unless by prior consent with the Owner.
- You must pay a deposit of 20% on booking, with the remainder of the balance payable for (4) weeks before the start of the let. If a booking is made less than 4 weeks before the start of the holiday please send the full rental charge at the time of booking, having first checked that the property can be reserved for you.
- A discount of 10% is available on the 2nd week of a two-week booking
- Payments can be made by cheque or bank transfer. cheques made payable to the owner unfortunately we do not take credit cards.
- If you have to cancel the booking please advise the Owner in writing (see our cancellation policy below)
- No pets allowed and No Smoking allowed in the cottage.
- Linen and towels are provided and a fresh set is provided for two week bookings.
- Electricity, gas and fuel for the wood burner are included.
- You accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the visitor’s risk and agree to absolve the Owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any causes whatsoever
- You agree to use the Property solely for its intended purpose as self-catering accommodation andto accept the Owner’s right to refuse to gain access deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing anuisance or disturbance to neighbours, unreasonable behaviour or disruption may result in the owner requesting you to leave.
- You agree to allow the Owner of housekeeper access to the Property at all reasonable times. We will only request access in case of emergency e.g.. water leak.
- You must respect and look after the accommodation during your stay and leave the Property clean and tidy. Please let us know of any damages or breakages so we can repair/replace them for the next guests. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages.
- You must vacate the Property by 2 pm at the latest on your day of departure
- The arrival date is from 10 am onwards.
Please note that when you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provided in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by post or email.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
If you are unable to travel due to a national lockdown or because you are put into a tier where you are not allowed to travel, we will refund in full. this applies to the address given on the booking form at the time of booking. If you or a member of your party is unable to travel due to Covid, or you have to self isolate then this does not apply and we strongly recommend that you take out your own Travel Insurance to cover this.
Any other Cancellations are covered as below:
- Cancellations must be notified to us by e mail and must be made a minimum of 48 hours before arrival.
- If you cancel from 60 days up to and including 2 days before your arrival, you will receive 95% refund of the accommodation costs you have paid.
- Cancellations made within 2 days of your arrival will not be refunded and for this reason we do strongly recommend you take out your own travel insurance for UK holidays which covers booking cancellations.
Cancellation by us for reasons beyond our reasonable control (“Force Majeure”)
If for any reason beyond our reasonable control we are forced to cancel your booking (or bring it to an early end) due to a Force Majeure event affecting our property, we will refund you the full amount of your remains lodging costs based on time remaining. This will be the full extent of our liability and no additional compensation, expenses to costs(such as travel or replacement lodging costs)will be due or payable.
You have not set up your share links in your site settings.