Escape to the peace and tranquillity of the beautiful Perthshire countryside with views over the Perthshire hills and mountains, Ivy cottage offers accommodation for up to six or a romantic bolt hole for two. Situated in the village of Balnaguard just over an hour from Edinburgh and Glasgow the cottage is perfect for short or longer breaks and is available all year round. From the outside it looks a traditional cottage but once you step inside you will be met with spacious rooms alongside the original cottage – a mix of old and new.
At A Glance
- Sleeps up to six in two King sized beds and one twin.
- En-suite king downstairs with bath, shower over and toilet
- Two bathrooms one with walk in shower, separate toilet downstairs.
- Handy separate toilet downstairs.
- Towels, bed linen and complementary toiletries included
- Free WiFi
- SONAS speakers
- Complementary logs for woodburner
- Smart TV’s
- Underfloor heating downstairs, full gas central heating upstairs and heated towel rails
- Balcony off upstairs lounge with bistro furniture
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor drying area
- Beautiful views with wildlife in the secure garden
- Off street parking for four cars.
In more detail...
Master En-suite bedroom (downstairs)
- Kingsize bed
- En-suite bathroom with bath, electric shower.
Balcony with a view...
The Second Bedroom (upstairs)
The Third bedroom (upstairs)
Upstairs Lounge (Patio doors to balcony)
- Large sofas seating six comfortably
- Large flat screen TV with Freeview
- DVD Player, SONAS speaker
- Bespoke chess table
- Views over the garden and beyond to the Perthshire hills and mountains
- Large farmhouse style kitchen with dining table seating six+
- American fridge/freezer with ice dispenser
- Microwave, coffee machines (pod and filter), dishwasher, gas hob and electric ovens.
- SONAS speaker
- Patio doors lead out to patio with garden furniture, fully secluded garden with gates, drying area.
- Handy drying room with washing machine and tumble dryer, ironing facilities and complementary washing products.
- Snug with wood burner, comfy sofas, board games and TV.
Welcome pack on arrival, tea, coffee, milk, biscuits.
Unfortunately, NO PETS are allowed and NO SMOKING allowed in the cottage.